Our Focus is Security
Our Systems Include
- Browser-based, cost effective, easy to use access control system that offers you the best in access control software.
- Traka Systems, Intelligent key cabinets and locker systems for every application.
- Besam Sliding Door Systems.
- Cloud-hosted or traditional access control platform
- Integrated and flexible video monitoring
- Comprehensive control center alarm monitoring
- Multiple industries including healthcare and pharmaceutical, education, government, property management and retail.
- Simplified cloud-based access control platform allows small business owners to focus on achieving business goals with the peace of mind that your facility is secure.
- Automatic networking features allow you to seamlessly manage multiple, geographically dispersed offices and facilities under one centralized system
- Cloud-based solution provides user friendly, real-time access control so you are assured that your facilities are secure.
- Scalable, flexible cloud-based platform is an ideal security solution for manufacturing locations with multiple, geographically dispersed facilities.
- Our specialty, multi-building and multi-site access control solutions provide reliable, real-time access control of your schools, campuses, and education facilities.
- Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) portal you use to manage access to doors, gates, garages, cabinets, machines, storage units, vehicles or anything else a our device is connected to. Since your phone is your key and your network, there is no more need for expensive access control cards, panels, software and IT networks.
Solutions We Offer
- Manage physical security from one to hundreds of facilities utilizing our cloud-based infrastructure
- Remotely control and manage your site on desktop, tablet or phone
- Stay informed of critical events through programmable notifications delivered in real time via email and text
- Monitor live video streams from security cameras; review video clips linked to important events
- Ensure compliance through customized security reports delivered automatically via email on your predetermined schedule
- Eliminate local servers and software by shifting operational workload to our proven cloud solution
- Reduce business risk with our high-availability services delivered from secure, redundant data centers
- Add and delete services on demand from your own system control interface for added flexibility
- Replace fixed capital expenses and maintenance costs with on premise software and a predictable Software as a Service (SaaS) model
- Automatically receive product updates to ensure your site is always secure from the latest threats
- Hosted access control, video and ID badging
- Unlimited site, device and door capacity
- Unlimited credentials and administrators
- Rules-based email and text notifications
- Automatic software updates
- Customizable reporting engine
- IT-compliant hardware and communications
- Industry-standard security device compatibility
- Lower costs
- Improved situational awareness
- Increased flexibility, reliability and resiliency
- Faster system deployment
- Enhanced policy compliance
- Future-proof functionality
- Minimal IT support required
- Remotely secure your site anytime, anywhere
Our appliance-based solution provides the anywhere access of our cloud based systems with the comfort of local data storage. Our On Site system is a robust, secure and scalable GSA FIPS 201-approved appliance-based access control system. Data is stored on a local server located at a user’s facility and can be monitored remotely through an Internet browser ensuring that a user’s information is both secure and intuitive to manage. The system supports up to 1,000 readers and integrates with various DVR models. Additionally, it allows users to create and print badges, offers a complete audit trail of admin actions, a full color floor map and real-time status updates.
- Support for up to 1,000 readers
- Event notifications via text message and email
- Customizable reports and audit trails
- DVR integrations
- Badge creation and printing
- Benefits to Security
- Complimentary software upgrades and updates ensure that users benefit from the newest features and are protected from the latest threats
- System Usability & Functionality
- Video integration provides another layer of facility security by associating access events with video footage
- Software-free setup provide simples installation
- Intuitive web browser-based user interface
- Swipe-and-show capability improves event information accuracy by associating a user’s photo with an access event
- Support for user aliases make it simple to transfer a user’s records from one account to another
- Users manage their system through an Internet browser on a computer or mobile device, for anywhere, anytime monitoring
- Flexible system scales to user needs; users can mix and match panels to create ideal control for up to 1,000 doors; 30,000 inputs and 30,000 outputs
- Live graphic maps and activity log provide immediate updates and visibility to who is where within a facility
- Our systems integrate with all your physical security hardware and software providing a single point of control for security response and coordination
- Our systems integrate with the latest business risk services so you can manage and respond to outside events that may impact your assets, people or brand
- Integrations, Alarm Management and Automation, Intelligent Surveillance and Crisis Management
- We have a video centric software platform designed to receive alarm events from video, video analytics, access control, automation platforms and situational awareness systems
- Using the latest in design and configuration tools, our vast expertise and security knowledge, we are able to provide support for the strategy, supply, installation and service of the latest network cameras of all types.
- With access to the world’s leading manufacturers, we are able to obtain the best cameras and systems at the best available pricing.
- We have access to the leading provider of open platform IP video management software. There are different levels of software available depending on the scale of your video surveillance project. We also provide network video recorder servers for video management. NVR servers come with pre-installed video management software, simplifying the installation and set-up process.
- System design is the process of defining the components, modules, interfaces, and data for a system to satisfy specified requirements.
- Whether looking for a new system or upgrading your old and outdated system, we can provide the leadership to bring you to the results you are looking for or provide you with the options that are available to you and your organization.
Although we are focusing on Cloud Security and the newer technology, we are able to provide excellent service to all types of security systems. With our years of experience, we have seen them all and serviced most. If you have a system that you are not quite ready to replace, we are more than capable of providing the service you require.